Haven’t been to Switzerland? Don’t worry you aren’t going to miss it! Mahatma Gandhi Ji called this place the SWITZERLAND OF INDIA, and undoubtedly it’s scenic splendor will give you the feel of Switzerland.
- Breakfast – 9:00 am at the resort.
- It takes around 2 hours to reach there.It is located in Bageshwar district of Uttarakhand, a historical capital of Kumaon Kingdom having a 300 km- wide panoramic view of Himalayan Peaks like Trisul, Nanda Devi and Panchchuli.The first place of interest here is the Gandhi Ashram.
- ANASAKTI ASHRAM (Gandhi Ashram) – It is famous for the stay of Mahatma Gandhi for two weeks in 1929. There he treatise and practiced the Anasakti Yoga and wrote his commentary, there is a prayer room where prayers are held every morning and evening.
- Tea gardens - While driving you can have the view of mountains as well as beautiful tea gardens.
- Bajnath group of temples, Kumaon Shawl Emporium and Pant Museum are some places of interest. After visiting head back to resort.